We Are Moving!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.

http://yougottaread.com/

We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Contest hosted by Noble Romance Publishing

Noble Romance Publishing has been kind enough to offer some books to the readers of our blog. Today we will be giving 2 books out to someone who comments on this post with 2 of their favorite authors that they would love to see on this blog, and the book that they would like to have from Noble Romance Publishing! Please make sure to leave your email so I can contact you if you are one of the two winners.

Thanks for joining us and GOOD LUCK!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I would love to see Mina Carter and Adrienne Bishop blog on here today,a chance to win a copy of their books would be awesome!
Steph

Stephanie McGrath
morgainedelefey@yahoo.com
stephanieq.mcgrath@gmail.com

lastnerve said...

I would love to see Savannah Chase and Destiny Blaine. Those are two authors that I love love love no matter what books they have coming out. Great writers. The one book I would like to win by Noble Romance Publishing is

The Wrong Woman by Mary Winter, Wise Guy I would have to say is tied with that book!

Stephanie said...

Ooops, I did forget to add, I would love to win...
Thursday's Child - Letting Go
by
Dee Carney

I would love to see Mina Carter and Adrienne Bishop blog on here today,a chance to win a copy of their books would be awesome!
Steph

Stephanie McGrath
morgainedelefey@yahoo.com
stephanieq.mcgrath@gmail.com

Allison('s)Reads said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam P said...

I just got that book by Keta, looks good. Another I'd like to try is Monday's Child-Kiss and Spell by Kris Eton.

I'd like to see some authors with recent debuts:
TJ Bennett, whose first book came out last year from Medallion Press - The Legacy. I loved it, and the sequel is just about to be released.

Judith James, just happens to be another Medallion author whose debut Broken Wings was fabulous.

Both of those were standout books for me last year, love to see them get some more exposure.

Tami said...

Congrats to Stephanie and lastnerve. You are the winners of our Noble Romance Publishing contest. Jill Noble will be contacting you shortly with your winnings!

lastnerve said...

yay, thanks Tami!