We Are Moving!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.

http://yougottaread.com/

We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lights Out with Ann Campbell - and some insight

Hello to all and thank you to You Gotta Read Reviews for having me today! I can't tell you how excited I was to get my review back from you all and to find out that you enjoyed it. LIGHTS OUT is the first story I have ever submitted and I am thrilled at the response it has had so far. It has been on the best sellers list at the wilder roses web site since shortly after it's release and I am thrilled. :)
I came up with the idea after thinking long and hard about what I like to read in a book. I spent some time working on a ranch in the Rockies and fell in love with the country.....and the HOT men :) What better story than to have two friends who have wanted each other finally have the chance to make something happen, and the hotter the better.
As a stay at home mom, I started writing to fill some time. I have always wanted to but never had the time. 2 years ago when our son started kinder and was diagnosed with Autism I was 8 months pregnant with our daughter. I knew within one week of him starting school that I would not be returning to work after our little girl was born. The daycare in our little town was just not equiped to handle a child with Autism. So I left my office job and started my full time mom job. I have never been happier. My kids are happy, the bills all stay paid and hubby comes home to a wife that no longer has sky high stress!
I live in Texas and must say that I reek of redneck! I have it all, the mobile home, the two toned car and the chickens loose in the yard. I am as close to hillbilly redneck as a person can get without being trashy. I love to garden and love animals of any kind and it shows if you look in the pastures surrounding my home or at the zoo that resides within.
I hope to have two more stories to my editor very soon and hope they will be enjoyed as much as LIGHTS OUT has been so far. I would like to offer a copy of LIGHTS OUT as a prize. Please visit my website at www.anncampbell.webs.com and find the answer to my question. What kind of hero did I marry? Please email me your answers and I will draw one name at random tomorrow morning. They will recieve a PDF copy of LIGHTS OUT and another surprise I will mail to them. You can find my email addy at my web site ann_campbell@ymail.com
Thank you for stopping by and happy reading!
Ann Campbell

1 comment:

Estella said...

Checked out your website.
Lights Out sounds like a good read.