We Are Moving!

We are Moving!

Please take a moment and change your bookmarks for us. We have moved to a new, and better, site.

http://yougottaread.com/

We Look Forward to seeing you there.

There will no longer be posts on this site after January 31, 2012

Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at our new home

You Gotta Read Reviews Admin Team

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Welcome Debra Kayn

How many times have you tried to do something and everything you try backfires? I know it happens to me a lot. Sometimes the best of intentions turn out to cause more trouble for you. There are two things you can do…either give up or laugh and try again.

How about when you don't feel like you fit in? Ever show up at a party and realize you're not wearing a dress like everyone else, but a pair of ragged Levi's with a hole in the knee? How about when your great aunt Petunia meets your in-laws…you know the one who laughs a little too loud and likes to squeeze everyone's cheeks…and she pinched your CEO father-in-law in the patooty? Do you hang your head in embarrassment or stick your chin in the air and dare someone to insult dear sweet Aunt Petunia?

For my character in her upcoming book, there is only one answer. You laugh through the tough times, you scoff at trouble, and you don't dare put down her family. She's proud, she's hilarious, and she's determined.

***

It's time to slip into your black leather and rev your engines…Biker Babe in Black is coming out September 10th at Red Rose Publishing and you'll never know what can happen.

Margarine Butter has rode with her motorcycle family her whole life, but it is time she strikes out on her own. Tired of the gypsy lifestyle, she wants to get a job and own a house like normal folks. One disaster after another threatens her success at her dream.


Business conglomerate, Remy Montgomery, didn't mean to get the waitress fired…twice. He only wanted to talk with her…and get the biker babe in his bed. That shouldn't be too hard. Everybody has a price. What will he do when he finds out he's fallen in love with the princess of The Chromes and Wheels Gang, the biggest, baddest, bikers around?


Biker Babe in Black, Book One of The Chromes and Wheels Gang is available September 10th at Red Rose Publishing

6 comments:

lastnerve said...

Your book looks really good and I'm gonna check it out. I am so that person where everything goes wrong the first time. Thanks for blogging today!

Debra Kayn said...

Thanks Lastnerve, you'll love this book and find lots of things to laugh about...and relate to then. I'm the same way, and sometimes you've just got to roll with the punches and find it all funny. ;-)

Debra

Estefanie said...

I have to give major props to Ms. Kayn. This has to be my favorite read of 2009. I've read plenty of books this year and I've got to say I love this book.

I sooo can't wait to read the next book in this series!

Debra Kayn said...

Oh Estefanie, you've made my day! This book (and series) is the book of my heart. Each one bringing out such emotions.

Thank you!!
Debra

Estefanie said...

So when can I expect the next one. I can't wait to work on my review for you amazing book.

Thanks D!

Debra Kayn said...

The second book is called Ride Free, and is done with edits. I'm just waiting for a release date. I can't wait though. =)

Thanks again!